FAUSTO offers a diverse range of payment options that are flexible and customer friendly to ensure a seamless checkout experience for you. You can chose from any of the below payment modes or combine a few to make your purchase:
Online Payment Modes:
All American Express, Diners, MasterCard and Visa credit cards (both Indian and International) at Fausto.
You can pay for your order using one of the VISA, Master, Maestro, Cirrus and VISA plus cards.
Our payment gateways support both Verified by Visa (VbV) & MasterCard Secure Code
Verified by Visa (VbV) is an online service designed to make Internet transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder's identity at the time of purchase. Verified by Visa software installed at a merchant website activates the cardholder interface during the authentication process.
MasterCard SecureCode is a simple and secure way to pay at thousands of online stores. A private code known only to you and your bank, your SecureCode enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online at participating online retailers.
The aim & objective of Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode is to create a level of consumer trust and confidence in online shopping similar to that in the physical shopping environment. It is designed to improve both cardholder and merchant confidence in Internet purchases as well as reduce disputes and fraudulent activity related to the use of Visa & MasterCard payment cards. To know more visit the following URL's:
You can pay for your order with Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Citibank, City Union Bank, Deutsche Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank Ltd, IDBI Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank Ltd, Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Group, Laxmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Chartered Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, The Bank of Rajasthan, Union Bank Of India, Vijaya Bank, YES Bank.
Cash on Delivery Payment Mode:
Yes, we offer option to pay cash on delivery of products.
Here are steps to place order using COD option:
- Maximum order value for COD is ₹ 2000
- Select Cash On Delivery option once you proceed to pay.
- You are requested to provide your complete (Mandatory) details
- Once you confirm the order online, you will receive a verification call, SMS, email or a WhatsApp message from our order processing team
- Once you confirm the order, it will be processed for shipment.
- On receiving your consignment, pay the invoice amount in cash to the courier delivery person.
Please have enough cash ready to make the payment.
Terms & Conditions -
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- A non-refundable cash handling charge of INR 99/- is applicable on all COD orders.
- Maximum order value is INR 2000/-
- Please confirm your order once you receive a verification call, SMS, email or WhatsApp message from our order management team. Unconfirmed orders will be canceled.
- Only pay cash to the delivery personal (DD/Cheque will not be accepted)
- All prepaid orders are shipped free of cost.
- The delivery address provided should be under serviceable network of our courier partner. (Kindly provide accurate address and pin code)
- Amount of Invoice is inclusive of all taxes and charges; you are requested to pay the amount mentioned in invoice
If you want to cancel the order, kindly notify the same to our Guest Relations team at:
Helpline: 011-41132777 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note – In case of online payment via Credit/Debit Cards, We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time